Team Photos - Update

UPDATE: The team and individual photos taken this past Saturday should be (barring any unforeseen delays) fully edited and sent out for printing by the end of the week. From the time they are sent to print, you can expect to have the photos delivered to the address you put on the form within a maximum of 7-10 days. So, I would think to expect the photos within the next two weeks.

If you have a problem with the photos being mailed to the address you have on the form, please email me at jason@heffran.com and explain the circumstance. I will be more than happy to have the photos shipped to me and then get them to you via personal delivery or through a league coach/official.

There are some orders where the team name or jersey number was not included on the form. These may be delayed since I have to contact the coaches or you, the parent, to see what team your son plays for or what his uniform number may be. In the case of cheerleaders, I will need to ask the cheerleading coaches to identify each girl.


Also, about fifteen (15) orders did NOT include the $4.95 fee for shipping and handling that was on the form. This time, I will simple have all of these orders shipped to me and hand them over to the league for distribution. In the future, these orders will be held until the correct amount is collected. Understand that in both of these cases, your photos may be delayed as I gather up the information.


Thank you to all who purchased photo packages - you raised a significant amount of money for the league. I also would like to thank the people who helped the day move along more easily. I don't need to mention their names, they know who they are. I truly appreciated the assistance.

Again, if you have any questions, please email me at jason@heffran.com. Email is the quickest way to get my attention and I can more thoroughly answer your question.