Team & Individual Picture Day

REMINDER: Saturday, August 21st is Team & Individual Picture Day. Please arrive two hours before game time (unless you've been notified otherwise) so that we can quickly and methodically proceed with getting your photo taken.

Please remind your son/daughter to not get their uniform dirty prior to the photos being taken. I know kids can be excited, especially with the first game at Golden Rams Stadium.


Remember to have your order form completed fully. I must have your name, address & uniform number written on the lower right section of the form. Your photos will be delivered to your home within 7-10 days. Gone are the days of having to pick up your pictures or giving the league officials the responsibility of passing out packets.


Team and Individual photos will also be posted in a gallery that you will access via this website. This is in case you decide you would like to order more photos, picture buttons, coasters, basically anything you could imagine at a later date.

This gallery will be posted within 96 hours of the day in which the photos are taken.

RAIN/MAKEUP DAY FOR PHOTOS IS THE 28th. 


* I received a question on what the $4.95 fee was for "Shipping & Handling" from a couple of people. 


I don't use any local printing company (quality is nowhere near the lab I use), nor do I print my photos "in house". What I have done is partnered with a firm in California who will double check each image to ensure that the colors are correctly balanced, etc. This extra service is extremely valuable and gives you a much nicer better product in the end - just ask someone who has ordered from me, they'll tell you that the image colors really jump off the page.


That fee is for Priority Mail service to your home. You will NOT have to pick up your photos now or at anytime in the future.


I have priced the league photos (packages & individual prints) at a price much lower than other photographers. Instead of simple adding $5 to each package, I left it that way so you would see that the photos were being delivered directly to you at the address you put on the order form.


I apologize for any confusion this caused. Have any further questions? Just contact me and I'll be more than happy to answer them.